segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2009

and the Winner is............

RANDOM.ORG Integer Widget: "True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 455
Result: 351
Powered by RANDOM.ORG"

and the winner is...............
Mara / kleiosbelly

kleiosbelly disse...
Greetings from Troy, New York, USA (3 hours north of NYC on the Hudson River). My family came from the Madeiras Islands in the 1800s so I always feel related to Portuguese crafters!

Happy holidays and happy crafting!

was funny to have been a descendant of Portugueses to be drawn:)))
Congratulations Mara, parabéns Mara, you won!!!!

Thank you all for your LOVELY comments ....... 455??
so many comments!!!!! Thank you all and hope you come back often and enjoy my blog.
THANK YOU

Um comentário:

  1. Anônimo4:36 PM

    Hi Isabel! I posted about this on my blog:
    http://kleiosbelly.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/lucky-duck/

    I was very lucky this time! Thanks so much for the lovely giveaway!

    ResponderExcluir

All work must not be copied or reproduced in any way without prior permission from ROSAECHOCOLAT

Por favor não copie ou reproduza sem ter permissão de ROSAECHOCOLAT